In order to consciously face the current economic challenges and to quickly adjust the company’s strategies in the event of unexpected negative results, entrepreneurs must be able to forecast and define the future of a company with a Business Plan, to determine sales, costs and earnings, to perceive in advance short- and long-term financial needs and to evaluate how to exploit an investment opportunity, its earnings and its financial sustainability.
For this purpose, Marcap support its clients in:
- defining the company Business Plan
- defining the Annual Budget
- analysing discrepancies and defining corrective actions
- analysing short term financial needs
- studying the potential feasibility of investments and related financial needs